GHC Men's Club
The goal of the Men's Club is to have FUN, while developing and deepening friendships, learning through fun filled activities, and supporting and revitalizing Greenburgh Hebrew Center.
Some of our upcoming events for this year are:
1. Men's night out. Bi-monthly dinners out in and around the city. For those of you who work in Westchester or don't want to be bothered driving in, we will pick you up and drive you. Time to get out, have some good food and enjoy a few laughs.
2. Back to School Breakfast - Men's club will welcome the children back to Religious School in September with a hot fun filled breakfast and help putting up the Sukkah. We will also have a few more of these fun food type events scheduled throughout the year.
3. Educational Trips - Working on scheduling a trip to Ellis Island and a trip to one or more of the Jewish Museums in Manhattan.
4. Super Bowl Party - For those of you who want to hang out and watch the big game, we will be holding a Super Bowl party at GHC. (And don't forget the Blood Drive in the morning!)
5. Sporting Events - Trying to arrange a fishing trip, a trip to a baseball game, basketball game, maybe bowling and more. One goal - To foster fun within the GHC community.
6. Monthly meetings - Sunday mornings - discuss upcoming events, issues of the day and listen to guest speakers on interesting topics that affect us all.
Come join our club. No obligations. No strings attached. Just come to have fun. Participate as much or as little as you want. For current members of GHC who want to get more out of GHC or those new to the community who want to meet and join in, please give the Men's Club a chance. "You won't be disappointed." I promise.
Hal Greenwald and Howard Baskin
Men's Club with the Super Bowl Trophy
World Wide Wrap 2010