GHC Men's Club
The goal of the Greenburgh Hebrew Center Men’s Club is to strengthen the brotherhood in our congregation by developing and deepening friendships, organizing a variety of activities and supporting other congregational programs, all in keeping with GHC’s Mission and Vision Statements.
Our recent events have included:
- Sukkah Building: Traditionally, before Sukkot, the Men’s Club builds the Sukkah for use by everyone from our children to our Minyanaires.
- Kick-Off Breakfast: This year featuring Donna & Mark Rubin, owners of American Legends, discussing what their business is known for, baseball and other sports memorabilia and collectibles.
- Our 2nd Annual Men’s Club Monday Night Football at Ben’s Deli: We know it was successful, because no one remembers the score. And no one complained about the food.
Men's Club Paid-Up Breakfast: Our member, Andrew Goldstein, MD, will discuss men’s health issues on December 3rd. This breakfast is free to paid up members of the Men’s Club.
- World Wide Wrap/ Blood Drive (02-04-18)
- Men’s Club Shabbat (03-03-18)
- Spring meeting/event (04-15-18) with Deputy County Executive Ken Jenkins
- Bourbon tasting (5-8-18
Other activities suggested by some of our members include:
- Fishing trip
- Local sports such as college basketball game, minor league baseball
- Speakers on Jewish topics
We need your creativity and involvement. Maybe you can speak on a topic that may be of interest to our members, maybe your job or hobby could be fun to hear about? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Dues remain at only $36.00.
Howard Baskin and David Luftig, Co-Presidents
Men's Club Breakfast