Annual Blood DriveDate: Sun February 3, 2013Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Contact: Dr. Andrew GoldsteinPhone: 914.693.4260Email: BloodDrive@g-h-c.org RSVP: Click here to RSVP
GHC will be having its annual blood drive again on Superbowl Sunday on February 3 from 9 am to 1 pm in the Social Hall at GHC. Please bring yourselves and anyone you can find to participate. Please do not donate blood from now until that time. Also, White Plains Hospital will be again receiving the benefits of our donations. In the past, we were able to donate as much as 30 pints of blood to our local hospital. Hopefully, we will be able to surpass that number.
Thank you in advance for your wonderful donation of blood. And, if you have any questions, please contact BloodDrive@g-h-c.org
- All eligible donors 16 years old and over are welcome to participate.
- Refreshments will be provided to all donors after they are done with their donation.
- Please remember to bring identification.
- Potential donors may Andrew Goldstein at BloodDrive@g-h-c.org for an appointment.
- Walk-ins are welcome too.