Walking Tour of the 9/11 MemorialDate: Sun May 15, 2016Time: 11:00 am
New York, NY 10007
9/11 Memorial and Walking Tour
Led by Hal Glicksman, professional guide
$25 per person
2 1/2 hour Walking Tour includes both both the Memorial and the Fireman’s Memorial
(Does not include the Museum)
- The Tour will last approximately 2 ½ hours.
- We will visit both the Memorial and the Fireman’s Memorial located across the street.
- Listen as Hal recounts gripping stories of heroic deeds.
- Meet at St. Paul’s Chapel, 209 Broadway (corner of Vesey Street)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water. You must be able to easily walk unassisted for the 2 1/2 hours.
- If you want to go the museum, you must make your own reservation for the 3:00 PM admission. It is NOT included in this tour. (Separate $24 admission)
The tour is limited to only 50 participants. Don’t delay. RSVP by May 1st via email to VPfundraise@g-h-c.org